High School Learner
It’s never too early to begin your career in the Culinary Industry.
Turn your passion for food into an exciting career! Culinary Institute of Cape Town is the perfect destination for High School leavers ready to launch their careers. We offer National and International Qualifications to put you on track for a successful career in this high-demand industry.
OUR INSTITUTION OFFERS:
– Engaging campus life activities that includes excursions, social team events, social responsibility activities and much more.
– Participate in off-campus excursions to broaden your professional expertise and make industry contacts.
-Industry placements to make you industry-ready for permanent employment opportunities.
– Guest-speakers from industry to broaden your knowledge and skills on subjects that is current and necessary in preparation for industry.
– Presentations from placement agencies for International working opportunities.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT
It is fantastic that you’re already considering what to study after school – even better that it’s focused on a career in the Culinary Industry!
– Attend one of our Grade 12 Workshops during one of your Holidays.
– Attend and bring your parents with to one of our Open days.
– Complete your application form and send back to us or register online (here please give the option to download the application form OR complete an online application form).
– A Student advisor will contact you for an acceptance interview.
I GOT ACCEPTED! NOW WHAT?
CONGRATULATIONS on your Acceptance to study at the Culinary Institute of Cape Town!
– Upon acceptance to study at our Institution, a R1,000 application fee is payable within 5 days of acceptance. Failure to do so may result in your acceptance to be forfeited.
– Upon receipt of your R1.000 application fee, you will be issued with your acceptance letters and your partial deposit of R5,000 is due within 7 days in order to confirm your space. Failure to receive your partial deposit may result in your acceptance to be forfeited.
– Upon receipt of your partial deposit, you will receive your provisional registration letter. You will now complete the contract of enrolment and send it back with the balance of your deposit payment, 30 days prior to your starting date.
Congratulations! You are now a Culinary Institute of Cape Town student. Our student advisor will be in contact with you for a full uniform fitting prior to the start of your course.