We're so glad you're here!
Get started below.
Our Enrollment Process
– Once you’ve completed an application form you’ll be notified within 5 days if you’ve been accepted. A Culinary Institute of Cape Town representative will contact you for an acceptance interview.
– Upon acceptance, an application fee of R1000 is payable in order to activate the registration process. If the application fee is not received within 5 days of acceptance, your spot will be forfeited.
– A partial deposit of R5000 is payable within 10 days after your application has been completed and contract of enrollment to be submitted.
– The balance of your deposit is payable 30 days prior to the intake date.
* If you cancel your registration at any time, you will forfeit your R5000 partial deposit.
** If a student is a late enrollment (within 30 days of course commencement) then full deposit amount is due, 5 days after acceptance.
All our courses are available on a full-time basis and if possible we suggest that students enroll on a full-time basis to get the most benefit from their qualification.
Class times are weekdays from 09h00 -16h00.
Working full time and would like to change career or just gain more experience and skill in the kitchen? Then this is ideal for you.
Class times are once a week from 18h00 – 22h00